A Practical Introduction to Teacher Training in ELT is an invaluable support tool for teacher trainers, those planning to become a teacher trainer and anyone who does staff training as part of their role. The book will help you understand and shape your teacher training practice.
This is the ideal teacher training companion, covering all aspects of training, both face to face and online:
- Find out how to get into teacher training
- Discover techniques to use in input sessions
- Develop ways to structure sessions
- Construct lesson plans
- Understand different approaches for observing lessons and giving feedback
- Gain insights into planning, managing and co-ordinating training sessions.
“A Practical Introduction to Teacher Training in ELT is a book that all soon-to-be or newly appointed trainers are going to find useful – one of those books you’ll keep at your side. It takes the reader through all of the major aspects of teacher training in just-the-right-amount of detail – not too much, but not too little either. It offers plenty of practical insights, workshops ideas and reflective questions to really get your thinking about how you might successfully get involved with teacher training, deliver top-notch sessions or run teachers through the observation process.” – Jim, SpongeELT. Read the full review here.